Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Blogging Adventure Begins...

Hi!

Welcome to my adventure blog. Not a travel blog. Not a hiking blog. Not a cooking, drinking, or reading blog. Rather, all of these things and more! I like to explore. New places, new things, new foods, new people. I also like to learn as much as I can about the places I'm exploring.
I find it makes my adventurers more rewarding and more memorable.

My intention is to chronicle some of my adventures here,
not only for my own memories but also to share them with friends, family, and the inquisitive stranger.

I hope that my stories inspire people to get out and see the world around them with fresh eyes, and have awesome adventures of their own!

Currently, I'm living near Las Vegas, Nevada. Anyone who's visited The Strip knows there's plenty of adventure and excitement to be had in Las Vegas. What many people don't realize is that there's even more to see and do away from the glitz and glamor of all those neon lights and singing slot machines. For the next couple of months, most of my adventures will be within a day's drive of Vegas.

Happy Adventuring!
- The Adventurer Steady

No comments:

Post a Comment