Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The End of One Adventure, and a New Exploration Begins

For the last year I was an intern with the National Park Service.  I finished last week!! During my year in Nevada I made it a goal to visit as many of the area's parks as possible, and explore as much of the countryside as time and my budget will allow.  While I still have a few places on my list that I didn't get to, I managed to see quite a bit of the countryside out West.  

I'll most likely continue to blog about my western adventures for a while, but I'm getting ready to embark on a new journey! Next week, I leave Las Vegas for New York! I'll be moving to the Hudson Valley.  I hope to write about the road trip along the way, although it will be a fast one. I'm looking forward to all kinds of new adventures in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment